Da Car Care MagnaTec Ultra Gloss Wash 100ml
Wash – Protect – Finish
Enhanced hydrophobic effect which results in faster drying with superb water rinse off properties
he secondary additives have an excellent affinity to the bodywork of the car to produce a continuous protective layer.
Reduces the adhesion of water-borne dirt to bodywork and improves the gloss and brightness of the vehicle’s paintwork.
Instructions for Use
- Using a hosepipe, bucket or pressure washer to wet the car.
- Add 50ml of Magnatec to a wash bucket and top up with water.
- Using either a wash mitt or wash pad, hand clean the car, working specific
areas at a time. Rinse the sponge or wash mitt as and when required to remove dirt.
- Once the car has been fully cleaned, rinse down using hosepipe, bucket or
- For the best ultra gloss finish, apply to just a couple of panels at a time before rinsing; continue this method around the car before drying thoroughly with a drying towel.
- Avoid use in direct sunlight if possible.
- Causes skin irritation. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- Causes serious eye damage. F IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for
several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- Wash contaminated skin thoroughly after handling.
- Alcohol ethoxylate C9-11 10-30%
- Siloxanes and silicones,
3-[(2-aminoethyl)amino]propyl Me, 1-5%